The quality of care provided by Best Friends Childcare Centre is focused on ‘putting childcare first‘.
We aim to provide a “home from home” environment, where the safety and comfort of your child is of utmost importance. We will provide the structure in which your child can develop to their true potential. Best Friends Childcare Centre ensures that all children are treated as equals and are encouraged to take part in every aspect of the centre’s activities.
The Nursery aims and objectives are:
- To work as partners with parents/main carer in an open and honest way.
- To create a stimulating, caring and safe environment for all children in our care.
- All adults at the nursery must respect, uphold and preserve these rights and ensure that their stated feelings and wishes are taken into account.
- To actively promote the development of positive self-image within the children.
- To ensure that the experiences the children receive in these early years allow them to make choices and develop a sense of responsibility for their actions appropriate to their age.
- To have an active involvement with the local community.
- To create a non-sexist atmosphere by introducing appropriate toys, books and games to encourage equal development of all children and to eliminate racism throughout the whole structure.
- To continually monitor children’s progress through agreed developmental checks and updates with parents by the allocated key worker.
- To provide places for children with learning difficulties, and if appropriate, provide employees that are trained to give the children and parents/main carers support.
- To provide an atmosphere that makes the children and their parents/main carer happy, comfortable and safe within the Nursery.
- To encourage the involvement of parents/main carers in all aspects of the running of the Nursery.
- To encourage parents/main carers to visit the Nursery at any time.
- To continually challenge our policies and procedures to ensure we are offering the highest level of care possible by “putting childcare first”.